what are system requirements
ASA: A Space Adventure
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It's a 2d game, you don't need a very powerful system.
You can check on Steam:
- OS: Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8 (10 too, 11 I don't know but probably yes)
- Processor: Duo Core @ 1.8Ghz+ (approx)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: openAL compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Mouse (and keyboard)
Wait it it's 2D none of the screenshots show the game?
The screenshots show the game. The description of the game says that it's pre-rendered 3d, which means it's not full 3d. That's what we mean with 2d: 3d scenes turned into pictures. It's the same technology than what you see in theaters when you watch a Pixar movie for example. Talking of 2d here means 'still images and video', in opposition to full 3d where you interact with the world in real time in the game engine.